CFI is looking for experienced regional truck drivers.
Our regional drivers get the advantages of reliable home time, consistent freight and a competitive pay package. Our regional services are an essential part of the value we provide to shippers. You’ll be an important part of our team, and we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve. Average annual income for regional drivers is $50,099.*
*Based on average 2016 W-2 income.
When you drive regionally for CFI, you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the midsouth or midwest region as shown on the map on this page
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to
drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
**Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
***For preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, CFI reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
All new hires must pass a post-offer drug screen.