CFI is looking for experienced owner operators — independent solos and teams.
Average annual solo owner 1099 income is $155,916 and average annual team owner 1099 income is $221,162 (per team).*
Solo owner operators will receive a $0.03 per mile bonus on all miles in excess of 11,000 miles driven in a month. Owner operator teams will earn $0.08 per mile on all miles in excess of 18,000 miles driven (cumulatively by the team) in a month.
HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra $0.06 per mile while carrying placarded HAZMAT loads.
Layovers: After 48 hours, earn $90 per 24 hours of layover time.
*Based on average 2016 1099 income.
With CFI, you can count on:
- California compliant trailers
- Options for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability and more
- Free DOT inspections at Laredo, Texas and Joplin, Missouri
- Discounted shop rate on maintenance work
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Truck stop scanning
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states for two to three weeks at a time
- Minimum three months of current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- Ability to meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
**Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
***For preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, CFI reserves the right to evaluate each applicant on an individual basis.
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
All new contractors must pass a post-offer drug screen.