Experience better pay, consistent miles and newer equipment with CFI TEAMS! Working as a team means you always have a helping hand to share responsibilities and someone who will lend support in a challenging situation. Our customers request teams on a regular basis to keep their freight continuously moving. This means that team equipment typically has a quicker trade cycle compared to solo equipment.
Team driving means flexibility in hours and consistent miles. Interested professional drivers can sign up with a team partner or we can help you find one through our Team Match program.
Additional benefits of running team include:
• 20,000 sign on bonus / split
• Avg 5,000 miles weekly or more
• Paid on time weekly
• Drive newer equipment average tractor age 1.9 years
• Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision 401k Match
• Mileage incentive up to an additional .04cpm
• Hazmat pay an additional .06cpm
• Increased availably of freight
• More drop and hook loads
• Longer length of haul
Team drivers can live up to 250 miles apart.
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
All new hires must pass a post-offer drug screen.